the everyday life of an average gal ~物語, ものがたり~

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Thursday, March 01, 2007

the tym of reckoning has come...

Here they are! the neoprint pics i took with my jap class pals, Kenichi and Sharon. I love taking neoprints! But the best neoprint machines are at Heeren..

So, tml is THE DAY for most of us! Took full day off to have class lunch. I do hope it's class lunch and not group lunch.. Venue not very good tho... Parkway.. T_T" i mean the whole of VJ will prob be there... Geez.. But oh well...

Surprisingly, i still dun feel anything leh... during the process of the exams, i was oso quite relaxed.. sigh.. this is not a good omen.. Well, it's good to be calm.. I won't be so affected if i dun get wad i wan then... But, sunnykel will not despair! I sincerely wish all of us will get the grades we desire and everyone will leave the school hall one last tym wif big smiles on their faces. I came into VJ feeling happy and expectant. So i hope to leave it the same way.

Labels: