the everyday life of an average gal ~物語, ものがたり~

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Friday, August 27, 2010

Testing...



hmm.. after a 14-month long hiatus, decided to blog again.. after such a long time, I should think that no one knows of my blog anymore.. which is the way I intend to keep it.. (maybe i'll make an exception for some frens.. or maybe not..) so this is essentially a diary.. it's me writing to the me in future.. hello future me! how r u doing now? hope u're leading a happy and fulfilling life... lol!

was looking at the postcards i've gotten on exchange and saw this beautiful one I got from Scotland of the Eilean Donan Castle.. I rly love Scotland, Edinburgh in particular. Wld definitely go back there someday.. n visit Eilean Donan... saw it from afar onboard our coach but din get to tour the castle.. they do weddings too.. lol..

so anw, found this yuna ito MV that ws filmed at Eilean Donan! Breathtaking scenery!! song's not too bad either.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyDhKJlBlzw&feature=related