Dreams





Who is your DBSK hubby?
You have Xiah! Xiah is the charming and has a warm smile that makes your heart all filled with his love. [He's my favorite. *wink*]
Take this quiz!

Quizilla
Join
Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code
Which TVXQ member are you like?

OMG! Your sooo like Yunho oppa!~ you seem mean but you are reseponsible and are really nice to your friends. You are known as the leader of your friends.
Take this quiz!

Quizilla
Join
Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code
which tvxq song matches you?

your match is.... Rising Sun! Youre very alive and like to stay active. Your known as a leader and you like bright, warm colors.
Take this quiz!

Quizilla
Join
Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code
Which DBSK would u fall for?

U'll fall for Jaejoong! U don't want him to be left alone and eating by himself.He's kinda say when u say i love u! He likes to fall inlove when someone who is willing to smile just for him!Thats why u fell for him.
Take this quiz!

Quizilla
Join
Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code
It's been a while since I've blogged. Been busy with work. First few days were pretty relaxing, honeymoon period. But now that i got a couple of deals on hand, busy busy busy... Hmm.. but it's a satisfying job in the sense that I get to go out there and meet people and not just stare at a com doin data-entry. Hope I can close a deal soon. I haven't visited the DBSG forum that I used to frequent in a long time. So I just went to check it out and found this interesting DBSG quiz. I was actually gunning for JaeJoong @_@ but got Xiah instead. 2nd quiz still no Jae Joong.. Yay! finally got Jae Joong. But i cheated! Haha! Skewed my answers so i wld get JJ! ^_^ Oh well... Just want to share this quote that I got from one of the DBSG forums. I find it very touching.
" At first it may be just a fantasy for you but as time passes and you grow older, you will realise that they mean a lot more to you than you know. In your heart, you will never forget your younger days when you were their fans. Please make sure it is only memories that you will not regret."
So touching right? Makes me feel that chasing after or having an idol is not that stupid lyk wad others tink. It's good to have dreams and imaginations sometimes. To me, a person void of dreams might as well be non-living. So dream big and strive hard! Reach for the moon, even if you dun reach it, u'll land among the stars.
In a philosophical mood today. LOL!
Labels: Random












<< Home